The Water Freedom System Review
Water is essential to all life, and clean water is the key to good health. This makes access to drinking water an absolute necessity. Several people no longer have easy access to clean water, with several problems like drought and water contamination hugely prevalent. In such an alarming scenario, a solution is the need of the hour!
In my search for an effective water crisis solution, I came across Chris Burns ‘The Water Freedom System’, which first confused me and later impressed me!
Let’s first take a look at what the Water Freedom System really is. On his website, Chris talks about the system as an online solution to getting uninterrupted automated clean water daily. He goes on to state that water can be created out of thin air! This statement caused me to raise my eyebrows and ask myself – Is this another scam product? Of course, before I form any ideas, I like to do an in-depth analysis first.
The Water Freedom System gives you a guide to building a water generator entirely by yourself. A machine that will generate clean, usable water directly out of air. The air contains water in the form of humidity, and this machine draws on the water already present all around us and converts it into pure water ready for use. It works on the condensation principle.
An important point to note here is that Chris is not selling the water generator. The product is an e-book that contains step-by-step instructions on how to create one. You will need to buy all the materials required for yourself. Chris claims that all necessary items are readily available, and it’s not a significant investment – everything totals under $270.
So, once you purchase The Water Freedom System, you will need to buy the materials and create the water generator, which will take approximately 3 hours to do.
Does it Work?
I tried doing The Water Freedom System all by myself. All the items mentioned were available at my nearby Home Depot, and the price was within what Chris claimed. I was also able to assemble it to create my own water generator within two and a half hours. As a layman without any knowledge of technical jargon, I could understand all the instructions clearly. So yes, the guidebook is very instructive, comprehensive, and easy to understand
The water generation unit I set up was a light one, so I could move it around all by myself. It did successfully start generating water too. The site mentions that the machine can produce up to 60 gallons of clean water per day.
- The product is in the form of a ready-to-download e-book. This makes it easily accessible wherever you are. For me, I like printed instructions to keep referring to when I’m working, so I took printouts of the parts I needed while building. The system is not locked for printing, which I appreciated. It means you can download the manual for reference later. Also, you can print them out if you need a physical copy.
- The instructions are detailed and straightforward. They are easy to follow and take care of all queries that you may have. There are no complicated terms used – Chris has explained everything clearly. The e-book also contains blueprints of the designs and pictures to help you along.
- You do not need any technical skills or any electrical knowledge to make it. It’s a simple do-it-yourself unit.
- The Water Freedom System also contains ways to convert unclean water to pure water that you can actually use by removing the toxic chemicals present. The methods explained are again easy to follow.
- The Water Freedom System shows you how to remove chemicals from water. So, suppose you have access to water but are unable to use it as it is dirty. In that case, you can use the methods described in the system to convert the dirty water to clean and useable water. It works as a home water purifier too.
- If you get stuck at any point, you can quickly contact their support team. I found their customer support to be rapid and responsive. That’s a major plus!
There are a host of free bonuses included. I particularly liked the Greenhouse guide, which gave me many helpful tips on setting up and working with my own little greenhouse.
- The downside here is The Water Freedom System is available online only. They do not send you any DVDs or printed material to work with. Of course, you can print it out yourself and solve this issue.
- What could have been done is to create a product that would provide a complete do-it-yourself kit instead of just an e-book with instructions. So then, we would just have everything together in one purchase (instructions and materials) delivered to our doorstep. We would then need to just assemble it together to get it up and running. It would then be as simple as buying ready-to-assemble furniture.
I did not seem to find anything to doubt here, to be honest. Chris Burns has perfected a formula and is selling it out – the product is something that’s definitely useful, and the asking price of under $40 is quite affordable. Plus, like all trustworthy companies out there, Chris promises a full 60-day money-back guarantee if it does not work for you. So, there’s nothing really that you can lose here. Your investment is protected.
If you are spending a lot of money on water purification or buying a lot of water, I highly recommend you try The Water Freedom System and free yourself from water woes!
This product is backed with a 30-60 Day No Questions Asked Money Back Guarantee. If within the first 30-60 days of receipt you are not satisfied with the product, you can request a refund by sending an email to the ClickBank email address given inside the product and ClickBank® will immediately refund your entire purchase price, with no questions asked.